Dental Consultant Connection Podcast Series
Linda Miles, CSP, CMC, is an internationally recognized consultant, speaker, and author on dental practice management and team development. Linda is a successful businesswoman who not only founded LLM&A, a leading INC 500 dental management consulting firm in 1978; but also founded the Speaking Consulting Network in 1997.
She sold those two businesses in 2007 and 2010 to devote more time to Oral Cancer Cause (OCC), a FL based nonprofit that saves lives by creating awareness of early-stage head and neck cancer. OCC also provides financial assistance to oral cancer patients undergoing medical procedures who can’t eat, speak or work. OCC was Co-Founded with Robin Morrison in 2013.
In 2016 Linda Co-Founded with Dr. Tanya Brown, ULTIMATE TEAM MASTERY, an online virtual classroom for practices that wish to keep their teams on the cutting edge of management and communication skills…but don’t wish to travel and take days out of their practices to do so. Linda has spoken in all 50 states and on four continents. She has authored four books and mentored many other dental consultants. Working with Nancy Crossin on DIY Virtual Consulting has been a great addition to the “retirement projects” that keep Linda involved in the profession of dentistry that she loves and to which she has dedicated 55 years.
- Founder/lifetime member SCN (Speaking Consulting Network)
- Lifetime Member, AADP (American Academy of Dental Practice)
- Lifetime Member, ADMC (Academy of Dental Management Consultants)
- Lifetime Member, ADAA (American Dental Assistants Association)
- Lifetime Member, AADOM (American Association Dental Office Managers)
- Certified Speaking Professional/NSA (National Speakers Association
- Certified Management Consultant/IMC (Institute of Management Consultants)
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Hinman Dental Meeting 2005
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Excellence in Dentistry 2009
- Hampton Roads Outstanding Woman of the Year Finalist